Monday, April 26, 2010

4/26/10 in Somerville

Long absence. I'm a bad blogger. In my defense, I've been incredible busy and my breakfasts have been boring. BUT...well, here I am getting back on the horse! Naay naay!

On the left is Raisin Brain and whole milk with a dollop of French vanilla yogurt, on the right, a store-bought toasted biscuit with butter on one half and peanut butter on the other, and behind, a cup of strong black tea and orange juice from the carton.

And beyond those, my two computers, each fulfilling their role. I'm really happy that, if you look closely at the screen on the left, you can see I was studying regression analysis. Serious stuff, ladies and gents, and it requires a serious, high-fiber, no-nonsense breakfast. And a heart mug.

1 comment:

  1. You see, I know this is about food and breakfast and connecting via food and breakfast... but all I can think after reading this is "I love regression analysis!!" -Mia

    ReplyDelete