Friday, April 9, 2010

4/9/10

Two-parter, the first part looking kind of dumb, but it was delicious. I promise. My homemade bread (once again) dipped in olive oil to tide me over while I made my actual breakfast.
Yeah, that picture is included only out of fairness to this blog. Nothing spectacular here.

BUT...

Breakfast sandwich, stacked in this order: grilled bread, provolone cheese, eggs whisked with milk, leftover spicy sweet potato chili, and avocado.

Home fries: white potato, white onion, white mushrooms, paprika (for a little color, finally), and garlic powder, cooked in olive oil.

French vanilla yogurt, orange juice, and a pot of strong black tea on the side.

2 comments:

  1. It was, although the home fries were not my best. I didn't time things right and they cooked for too long.

    ReplyDelete